Tuesday, June 28, 2011

OMG, Get Ready Peanut Butter Lovers!



Do you love Peanut Butter? Do you want to put in and on everything? Well I do and I think I just fell in love. A new product called PB2. Its powdered peanut butter. 85% less fat calories with only 1 gram of sugar. Ah Yeah, I was like yeah right until the box came yesterday. It is the strangest thing I have ever experienced. It's all powdered. You put it on your tongue and instant peanut butter. For creaminess, you just mix it with water. You can dip fruit in the powder or use it in hundreds of recipes. Yup they give you a ton of recipes on the website. I was so excited and have been sharing it with everyone! Love peanut butter in those protein shakes, well this just added the taste and keeps out the fat. HOW AWESOME!!!!!! Even more awesome, did I mention only 45 calories and 1.5 grams of Fat??? HECK YA!!!!!!!!

Remember those candy packets with the powder that you dipped the white candy stick in? Well this instantly reminded me of that. Before I tried it, I thought this is really going to be discusting but once I tasted it, I was in heaven. Even more exciting were all the fun recipes for entrees, desserts and kid friendly meals on the website. Low fat Peanut Butter Brownies, Cookies, Peanut Butter Pancakes. I ordered a case of 4. I might need to order in bulk!!! : )



This is something I just can't keep to myself. Check it out on www.bellplantation.com . I would love love love to hear what you think. This is definitely in my top ten of favs!!! Wooo Hooo. Peanut Butter Lovers are saved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Forever Sparkling

Get My Favs

Popular Posts




Lets Tweet

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.