Thursday, July 5, 2012

SkinnyGirl On The Go Bars

I absolutely adore Skinnygirl, Betheny Frankel, so I am super excited to hear about her On-the-Go Bars that have just been released. I have everything from you book, her vitamins, alcohol (for those special occasions). Betheny is real and fun and a true inspiration to women every where. 

Skinnygirl has introduced their on-the-go bars, which are available in two delicious flavors, Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel! I can not wait to try the Pretzel one. It is hard to believe that these are going to be good for you and taste amazing. I have such a hard time trying to satisfy that sweet tooth that I have occasionally and I am hoping these will be perfect. Skinnygirl has place two 100 calorie portions inside the package to make portion control easier throughout the day. However, once you eat one portion, it is going to be very difficult to try to resist the other one.

Skinnygirl On-the-Go Bars are all natural, vegan and Kosher, and contain 4 grrams of fiber per bar to keep you feeling full and satisfied longer. The Banana Bar contains 3 grams of protein per bar and the Dark Chocolate Pretzel contains 4 grams of protein. For a snack attacke when you are on the move, these will do the trick.

Keep these bars in your purse, gym bag or your desk drawer for a quick healthy pick me up during the day instead of grabbing a fattening candy bar. These are nutritious, guilt free and just yummy. I am placing my order today. Stay tuned for my Sparkling Review!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Forever Sparkling

Get My Favs

Popular Posts




Lets Tweet

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.